Contact Me

Sunday 1 May 2016

My Life in Songs | April 2016

















A song from my childhood:
Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus

The song(s) that remind me of my parents:
What Colour is the Wind - Charlie Landsborough
Boulevard Of Broken Dreams - Green Day

A song that is often stuck in my head:
Too many to even name, but recently it has been:

Do I Wanna Know - Hozier
White T-Shirt - Megan & Liz

The song that reminds me of a friend:
There are sooo many songs that remind me of friends and different people I know, so I shall list a few of the songs that spring to mind and leave you to guess who they remind me of:

One Last Breath - Creed
The Rockshow - Blink 182
How You Remind Me - Nickelback
If You Ever Want to be in Love - James Bay
Hear You Me - Jimmy Eat World

A song that reminds me of summer:
Long Road Home - Charlie Simpson
Even the Stars Fall 4 U - Keith Urban

A song that makes me feel hopeful:
Ride the Wave - Boyce Avenue
Tell Your Heart To Beat Again - Danny Gokey

A song by my favourite band:
This is a difficult one because I have more than one favourite band so will list a few of my favourites:

Every Breath - Boyce Avenue
Dancing Away with my Heart - Lady Antebellum
Losing You - Busted

A song on the soundtrack of my favourite movie:
Hopelessly Devoted To You - Olivia Newton-John
My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion

The last song I heard:
Live: Starman (David Bowie Cover) - The Lost Boys
Radio: In Ibiza - Mike Posner
Earphones: About Today - The National

A song I love singing along to:
Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
7 Years - Lukas Graham
Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots

A song that has made me cry:
Many songs have made me cry at one time or another, but do not necessarily make me cry everytime I hear them. So I shall just list a few that pluck at my heart strings right now:

Photograph - Ed Sheeran
Love Me Goodbye - One Direction
Need The Sun To Break - James Bay
Better Place - Rachel Platten
Do I Wanna Know - Hozier

A song that makes me want to dance:
Shake It Off - Taylor Swift

First song in my music library:
A Little Too Much - Shawn Mendes

Last song in my music library:
747 - Lady Antebellum

A song someone has sung to me:
All About You - McFly

Live, Laugh, Love,
Karen Eleanor xXx



No comments:

Post a Comment