Contact Me

Friday 22 April 2016

Month of Music | April 2016

Hello! 

One of my favourite things to do is to put on a pair of headphones and listen to music I love. Whether it be for five minutes or an hour, I like to zone out, chill and forget everything just for a little while and enjoy listening to some of my all time favourite tunes. 

I love music and how certain songs can make you feel. One of the reasons why I favour particular songs over others would have to be down to the lyrics. I am fascinated by words. How they can tell a story; how they can take you back to a time you thought you had forgotten; how they can make a difference to your life and help you find another perspective.

Music plays a huge part in my life. I love to sing even if it is out of tune and have always been interested in playing the guitar. I write a lot of poetry and in recent years have started to write my own songs. I wouldn't be without it and feel it helps me to relax. 

I am always singing along to the radio or humming a tune that has been stuck in my head ALL DAY LONG... ask anyone who knows me, I probably drive them insane! 

So, I thought I'd share a few of my favourite songs I've been listening to this month.....

Boyce Avenue - Road Less Traveled (Album)

















Danny Gokey - Tell Your Heart To Beat Again


















Mike Posner - I Took A Pill In Ibiza


















Lukas Graham - 7 Years


















Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out


















Carrie Underwood - Heartbeat

















What songs have you been enjoying this month?

Live, Laugh, Love,
Karen Eleanor xXx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not claim to own any of the songs or videos shown in this blog post. All rights belong to the individual artists mentioned above each video and have been shared from the links provided from the named artists Youtube channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment